Friday, February 22, 2008

Strive So Hard

I wrote this a while ago... but what do you think?


If I didn't have such an
incredible yearning for you
I wouldn't be in this
mode of obsession.
Maybe if I could stop
I wouldn't be so paranoid.
Constant questions flow
through me and escape
without want.
I am so uncontrollable...
my love for you pulls me
way under, drowning
my mind entirely.
Even so,
I want you so much...
I wish that it wouldn't show.
Don't give mind to my
constant worries... I'll try
to vanish them.
The fears push and
rush in, but why?
The words whisper
repetitively keeping me
awake, but why?
I strive too hard and
it hurts... I'm beginning to
slowly slip into constant
pain until I overload...
until I scream.
Hold me...
I want this to go away.
Soon... thats what
I tell myself.
Soon... is what
they say.
No matter how much
more I hurt I refuse
to go.
Without your endearing
smile I can't even live.
Just a little longer...
I will ignore it for now.
I must give myself a rest.

No comments: